Rancho Bernardo, CA Continuing Care Community
Comprehensive, Customized Care
Whether you need short- or long-term skilled nursing, the Casa de las Campanas Health Center has the care, compassion and expertise that you need.
We offer a comprehensive spectrum of skilled nursing care on-site, and our staff of licensed professionals is available around the clock to provide personalized care.
- Medicare-certified skilled nursing
- 24/7 registered nurses
- Full-time registered dietician
- Electronic medical records
- Weekend and after-hours admissions
- Social services
- Pastoral care
- Restaurant-style dining
- Free Wi-Fi
- Visitors and pets welcome
- Cable TV
- Scheduled activities, including music programs, exercise, pet therapy, religious services, current event discussions, and more
As a Life Plan Community, we offer all levels of continuing care – which includes rehabilitation, memory care and assisted living.
If you or your loved one needs daily skilled medical care in the Rancho Bernardo or San Diego area, contact us for more information.
Short- or long-term care by trained professionals is often called for after an illness or injury. Some conditions that could require skilled care for seniors are:
- Cardiac failure
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Fall-related injury
- Hip or bone fracture
- Orthopedic surgery
- Parkinson’s disease
We encourage you to bring pictures, plants, mementos and other items to create a familiar, comfortable atmosphere.