When residents talk, we listen. Thanks to great input from current and potential residents, we developed a Master Plan to expand facilities and amenities. That plan is well underway – here’s a look at how we’re building a better future for our community.
- Salon de Casa – Our new salon is open! Residents can be pampered with hair styling services, manicures, and pedicures.
- Reception & Administration – Remodeling is currently underway and is expected to be complete in January.
- The Bistro – We’re very excited about our new casual dining area. The Bistro will include a gift shop (La Tienda), lounge areas with fireplaces, and a quick-serve restaurant, which will be open for extended hours. You can dine in, or take something back to your apartment. Expected opening is April 2016.
- Skilled Nursing Facility – We’re in the planning and permitting phase of this new state-of-the-art facility. It will include private rooms, additional social spaces, and more, all of which will ensure a more comfortable stay. We are expected to break ground December 2015.
- Fitness Center – This new building will have an indoor pool, fitness room for dance classes, Tai Chi, yoga, and other activities. There will also be a large equipment room with the latest in exercise equipment, such as treadmills, recumbent bicycles, and weights.
Contact us today to schedule a tour and learn more about our upcoming expansions.