Guaranteed access to unlimited health services at a predictable monthly fee
Casa is the only non-for-profit Type "A" Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) in San Diego County. With this full-service contract, individuals or couples agree to pay an entrance fee and ongoing monthly fees in exchange for living accommodations and an extensive range of services and amenities. As a resident, you’ll have access to all levels of care—on-site—for an unlimited time at little or no additional cost.Casa's unique retirement product provides distinct advantages compared to other retirement options:
- Independent living with extensive services and amenities.
- The assurance of unlimited access to quality on-site health services at no increase in the current monthly fee for your residence.
- Health services including in-apartment care, assisted living, memory care and long-term skilled nursing care, if needed.
- An excellent value, giving you the ability to predict your budget for monthly expenses.
- Health services provided in familiar surroundings, close to friends and neighbors.
- Tax-deductible, one-time entrance fee. Monthly fees are also tax deductible every year. Request a prepared schedule on these important deductions, then consult a financial advisor for details.
The terms and conditions are available upon request.